Positive Education Program (PEP) Training Institute
PEP’s results-based wellness model makes PEP the expert for the delivery of integrated services to troubled and troubling children and their families. Recognized for its proven success, PEP contributes to national changes in its areas of expertise.
PEP’s Training Institute is designed to develop skills and competencies that will supplement certification and in-service training for teachers, para-professionals and support staff working with children and youth experiencing severe emotional and behavioral challenges.
In pursuing its mission and vision, Positive Education Program:
- Remains deeply committed to the principles of Re-EDucation.
- Utilizes the Sanctuary Model to create safe, therapeutic environments.
- Adheres to the highest level of ethical standards and integrity within the organization and throughout the community.
- Instills in children, youth, and their families a sense of optimism, dignity, and hope for the future.
- Focuses on achieving clear and measurable outcomes.
- Is culturally sensitive and responsive to children and families served and to staff.
- Treats all people with respect.
- Demonstrates financial responsibility.
- Supports collaboration among programs, disciplines and staff.